Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Last Moments in Paradise

I have a week left here in Hawaii. Moving here 9 months ago was one of the hardest things I've ever done, moving away from home and my family and friends. But as I look back and think about everything that's happened I realize that although it was hard and a lot of the time it sucked, I wouldn't have wanted to spend the last 9 months any other way. I've learned things about myself that I couldn't have learned at home, being in my comfort zone, surrounded by people that know me inside and out. In a short time I've met people that have touched my life and I've touched others lives. I've learned to stand on my own and make a good impression in everything I do because life is short and people move on and what they see for that short time is what they'll remember forever.

No comments: