as the title indicates, i'm loving this freakishly lovely weather. i'm not sure the last time it was this warm this time of year. anyhoo, here are some things i learned over the weekend...
1) little kids in halloween costumes are way too cute
2) people in scary movies are retarded
3) michael jackson is a little weird... but over all a cool guy
4) knee injuries are the worst
5) sushi is my happy food
6) leg braces may suck but there's a reason why i'm adviced to wear one
7) rooms don't clean themselves
8) life isn't fair
9) laughter really can be a cure for anything, especially self pity moods
10) i REALLY want a pug puppy
11) being victoria beckham is not easy (or comfortable)
and that my friends, is what i learned this weekend.