Sunday, December 6, 2009

just a little late...

I'm fully aware that Thanksgiving was a week and a half ago but I'm just now getting around to blogging about it so... deal with it ha. My Thanksgiving was wonderful, despite being on crutches and painkillers. I got to spend the day with the people I love most and I got to eat a lot haha. I love that holiday... I'm one of those people that has a hard time recognizing the blessings in my life so when there is a day to force me to recognize those I like it. The thing that has occured most to me as I think about my blessings is that the Lord will never ask us to do something without giving us the strength and things necessary to achieve it. Now this may seem like an obvious principle to everyone but it's something that I really realized just recently. Everything I have in my life has been placed here to help me with whatever I've been asked to accomplish. I just want to thank everyone who has helped me throughout my life, I love you and I may not show it all the time but I'm really grateful for you and what you do for me :) I hope everyones Thanksgiving was as good as mine.

P.S. I love you Duke :)

No comments: